1) Explain Spiritual Poverty in your words
2) Explain the warrents behind your T.S. Eliot, 1925 card, and its qualifications in the round
3) How does LSD solve for "spiritual poverty" as per your 1AC evidence?
4) Whats your definition on a social service?
5) How will you fund your plan?
6) Is mental illness your only advantage?
7) Whats your link to your democracy impacts?
How is a "journalism" piece written about a bunch of hippies by hippies who were high on LSD qualify as a solvency advocate? what are the qualifications behind that?
More to come