Free case critiques

Messages from Debate Central

Moderator: lsabino

Free case critiques

Postby brubaie » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:52 am

Hi everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder that Debate Central is happy to offer free case critiques! There is no catch: this is free advice and coaching. We will read your cases throughly and offer strategic commentary, brainstorm additional ideas and work with you to refine your argument. This service has been very successful in the past. We have helped several students who didn't advance to the elimination rounds their first few tournaments win by the end of the season.

Where should I send it? Please send submissions to lauren.sabino at ncpa dot org (note: I spelled this out to avoid spammers, but 'at' would still be '@' and 'dot' would still be '.')

Who can participate? All participants in Policy, Lincoln Douglas, Public Forum and Congressional debate are welcome to send us your work . We respect your privacy and promise that we won't share your work or our comments with anyone else.

When does Debate Central offer case critiques? Anytime!We will send back a copy of your case with comments as soon as possible, and no later than one week after we receive it.

With the holidays ahead, you'll have lots of free time to develop or improve your cases. This is a perfect time to get work done!
----
Brian Rubaie, Director
brian dot rubaie at ncpa dot org
brubaie
nu

Re: Free case critiques

Postby iancrichter » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:22 pm

I would love some help with finding holes in my case and what frontlines i need to right. I already have T and a few answers to a Nietzsche kritik. I am also wondering if the case is Extra topical. Any help would be appreciated thanks
http://bfi.utah.edu/wp-content/uploads/ ... ndians.pdf
iancrichter
alpha

Postby lsabino » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi Ian! Do you have a Microsoft Word version? If you'd e-mail it to lauren.sabino@ncpa.org, I'd be happy to pass it along to our Debate Expert. He should be able to give you some comprehensive feedback within a week. Thanks!
lsabino
delta

Postby mercygiver34 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:58 am

We belong to the homeschool debate organization called STOA. Our resolution this year is:
Privacy is undervalued. We would love some feedback on problems with our cases, holes, cross-ex to be prepared for, etc.
How would we go about submitting it for your review?
mercygiver34
alpha

Postby lsabino » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:29 pm

You should go ahead and submit it as an e-mail attachment to lauren (dot) sabino (at) ncpa (dot) org. I should have it back to you within a week. I look forward to working on your cases! Please let me know if you have any other questions!
lsabino
delta

Return to Announcements